Sunday, March 17, 2013

From Ally

This letter is from JD's cousin Ally. She is a doll. She lives in Nevada. She is spunky, hilarious and a great example to four little brothers. She wrote the letter to me (Brynne) because I asked her to write to me when she knew JD would be a good missionary. Her letter is as follows:


Dear Brynne, 

Before I start this letter I would like to know why in the world you need me to write a letter about how I knew JD would be a great missionary? I knew JD would be a great anything when I first met him. 

First, he is two of my favorist cousins brother + he is the 2nd oldest. So, I am guessing most of your family gets all the "good looks" from him. (Your family got the hang of that!)

So, how I knew JD would be a good/great was that he has always been kind to everyone, he never lies, and he's always a great cousin, friend and hopefully (I wouldn't worry to much about it but he's still in our prayers) a great companion. 

With Love, 

Ally

xoxoxo family

Words that describe JD: Intelegent, capable, handsome, kind, magnificent, jubilant, worker, loveable, beliveable, humorus

(JD is going to love seeing these letters from the cousins!)



No comments:

Post a Comment