Received on May 14, 2014
I'm going home!! Back to Auburn baby! Elder Bradford and I will be whitewashing into the Green River Ward in Auburn together! On Tuesday morning we went and picked up the new missionaries at the airport and then did some orientation and training at the mission home. We have an incredible new group. 7 missionaries, 3 of which English is their 2nd language. Elder Mckendrick is training one of them, Elder Tavo from Tonga. We got to proselyte a little last night and today we had a district meeting and we just finalized transfers, and now I finally have a chance to send a quick email!
We are super excited to be here in Green River! This ward has a lot, a lot of potential! The members are awesome and we have an awesome ward mission leader and bishop. Expecting great great things over the next little while!So about Elder Bradford.. Here he is...
No comments:
Post a Comment