Received on March 17, 2014
Whats up! I have taken more time to email people individually so this email might not be as long. But everything is going super well! Redondo is seeing miracles!
President Eaton and Sister Eaton came for an hour of our Zone Meeting this week! President modeled our new way of teaching the first lesson and subsequent lessons and also talked about the changes we are making in how we spend our time in this mission. I don't know how to describe it other than using the scriptures. It is like in Jacob 5 when the master of the vineyard tells the servant to go and gather more SERVANTS. Part of our purpose is to help the members in their abilities to share the gospel. Elder Cannon and I have this burning vision of what can be accomplished here in Redondo. All of the Saints here are going to be humble and powerful inviters! And we are going to find more powerfully than ever before!
No comments:
Post a Comment