Sunday, March 1, 2015

Email 86: Short and Sweet


Received on November 3, 2014

I received some sweet emails this week! Thanks so much! I am pretty stoked for this Book of Mormon challenge!
Addie, I heard you were flawless at State! Nice work. Mom said your Christlike example was the best part. I sure love you and I am happy you did so well! Next year will be a fun one for you!

Elder Mousser is so great! We have a great time together. I love being his companion. He laughs at all of my dumb jokes and he cares about the Work. HE has a strong desire to be a great missionary for God. He is excited about the gospel and he is not afraid to talk to people. We have been trying to do more to exercise real faith as we strive to find all those whom God is preparing! We are excited for a big week!
Bro Liaina and Taylor came to church and are progressing! Bro Liaina is going to be baptized on November 15th! and Taylor is going to be baptized on November 29th! and hopefully Bro Barner will soon set his own baptismal date. He is very close. I love them all so much and I am grateful to be a part of their lives!
Oh by the way, Preparation day will not be until Wednesday next week. Elder Hamula from the 70 is visiting our mission and We have a special training on Monday. It is going to be epic!
I know that Christ is real. He lives!
Love you all! Have a great week!

Elder Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment