Sunday, March 1, 2015

Email 93: Two Exchanges + Fifteen Lessons

Received December 29, 2914

Hey everyone! It was so great to Skype you all on Christmas! I enjoyed talking with all of you, for reals. I am not excited to come home, but I am excited to be able to once again talk with you all once a day. I am so grateful you are my family. It was a lot of fun for me to see y'all!


Hope you had a wonderful Christmas week! Sounds like you did. Thanks for sending all of the pictures Mom, those were fun.

It was a glorious week here! I went on two exchanges and got to go back to White River (where I was trained by Elder Mckendrick) and to Redondo (where I served with Elder Cannon). They were great great exchanges with Elder Eliason and Elder Moses. Christmas Eve, between our area and White River's, we taught 15 sit-down lessons! So boss. It was a lot of fun to testify of Him this week! 

I want you all to know that I love you a lot! I pray for you daily, and I am so grateful for you! Have a wonderful week! Love ya!

Elder Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment