Hey everyone! This is Elder Cook signing on for the last time.. whhhhhatttttt?! Let me tell you, God has blessed me and us so much it is incredible. I have taken a few moments this weekend to ponder back over my whole mission and it just amazes me. I am sure this last week will be a roller coaster of emotions, and I am sure I will love every minute of it.
Sunday, March 1, 2015
Email 99: There is no "ending". It is all the beginning.
Received February 23, 2015
Hey everyone! This is Elder Cook signing on for the last time.. whhhhhatttttt?! Let me tell you, God has blessed me and us so much it is incredible. I have taken a few moments this weekend to ponder back over my whole mission and it just amazes me. I am sure this last week will be a roller coaster of emotions, and I am sure I will love every minute of it.
HERE WE GO!! Bro Barner and Bro Irby are BOTH getting baptized this week! :) Incredible! We had one of the most powerful lessons with Bro Barner this past week and he passed his baptism interview on Saturday. Bro Irby's interview is tonight and he is so excited. I can't even explain what the experience has been like seeing God's hand like this at the end of my mission. So many promises are being fulfilled. I stand in wonder. I love these brothers of mine a lot and I am so excited for their future in God's kingdom!
Thank you all so much. I literally cannot begin to express my gratitude. This week I had a distinct impression after something good happened, "it is because you have people praying for you." I have had that impression more than once on my mission and it has changed me. I cannot thank you enough for the prayers, support, and inspired words you have all given me as I have been here in Washington.
I love Washington. With all of my heart. I have been blessed with some incredibly sharp feelings of gratitude for this place that I have poured my heart, might, mind, and strength into. So many miraculous things have happened here.
There are really just no words for this last email. I know, however, that there really is no "ending" that is happening at the beginning of next week. It is all the beginning :) I am super excited for that beginning. I can't wait to strive to live a life of discipleship and submissiveness.
God is real, He is our Father. He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to fulfill a perfect plan for us, His children. Jesus Christ LIVES! This brings me hope and peace and comfort. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ were THERE with Joseph Smith in that grove of trees. The Restoration of truth and authority happened and it continues today! I have had my own answers from God through the power of the Holy Ghost that the Book of Mormon is true. That book has changed who I am and who I want to be. I love you all. God be thanked for the wonderful blessings in my life and in our family.
Love you and see ya soon! :)
Elder Cook
Hey everyone! This is Elder Cook signing on for the last time.. whhhhhatttttt?! Let me tell you, God has blessed me and us so much it is incredible. I have taken a few moments this weekend to ponder back over my whole mission and it just amazes me. I am sure this last week will be a roller coaster of emotions, and I am sure I will love every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment