Sunday, March 1, 2015

Email 96: Elder Erekson


Received January 21, 2015

Hey y'all! Elder Tuimaualuga made a safe departure on Monday, we had a great last week together doing those specialized trainings with some of the stakes in the mission and working in Hylebos. Bro Sorensen came back to church! IT was his first time in 20 plus years! That was a pretty sweet miracle. 

My new companion is Elder Erekson!! :) I am beyond happy that he is going to be my last companion. This is the same Elder Erekson that I trained on the Reservation during the summer of '13. He is so good. And I am going to learn a ton from him this transfer! 

These last 10 days have been insane. So busy and intense, it has been wonderful! We picked up new missionaries from the airport yesterday and had some good trainings with them. Everything is finalizedd for the upcoming transfer. We have a couple more trainings this week and then it is a lot clearer month after that (the month of February) so we will get to focus on exchanges and the work in our area! 

I can't even begin to say how blessed I am to be serving where I am and with the people I do! Over the last 10 days we had at least one event with President and Sister Eaton every single day, it was glorious. I am sure loving life and excited to live up these next 5 and half weeks. I am studying "Prophet's last sermons" in the scriptures to gain insights on how to finish strong. 

I sure love you all! Thanks for everything. Happy to hear everyone is doing well! Love ya!

Elder Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment