Sunday, March 1, 2015

Email 97: Temple Trip

Received February 3, 2015

Hey y'all!! How is everyone?! We just got back from a session at the Seattle Temple! It was so good. So good. I love it so much. Mom and Dad, you know how we are going to come back up to Seattle hopefully sometime in March or April, well Bro Schilling is preparing to go through the temple and he wants to do it the weekend we come so we can go through with him for the first time! I hope we can work that out! 

Amazing things are happening in Hylebos! Bro Willhite invited his friend to meet with us and we are doing that tonight! His friend's name is Mitch and he has two kids, one high-schooler and one middle-schooler. He has been prepared for the gospel! It is going to be an amazing experience, pray for us! Also, we got a media referral on Sunday night for a man named John Irby. We called him and he said that a member in Graham talked to him about the church but then never followed up with him and so he just went and searched us on the internet and ending up asking for a visit from the missionaries! We are teaching him tonight as well! And we found the Morten family who we are teaching that wants to learn as well! Are there a lot of exclamation points in this paragraph?! God is so good. 

We also will have two exchanges and Mission Leadership Council this week so I am excited for all of that! It will be a glorious week. 

My testimony is getting stronger and stronger by the day. I never want to stop. I remember so well that first sacrament meeting back home this summer. I felt a deep love for Washington and the people here and I longed to come back. I feel that still. I hope to give everything I have over the next few weeks! Thank you all of your prayers! 

Hope ya have a great week! Love ya!!

Elder Cook






No comments:

Post a Comment